Dear fellow colleagues,
We will be organising the SGX accredited "Continuing Education Programme for Dealers and Remisiers" (CEPDR) for all Trading Representatives. 1 training credit will be awarded for each course attended.
This programme will feature courses that cater to existing and seasoned TRs, as well as those who had just joined the industry. All courses are of 3 hours each, and they can be taken independently. The SGX requirements on attendance, punctuality, minimum credits and other terms and conditions apply. Courses may be conducted on week-day evenings from 6.30pm – 9.30 pm or Saturdays from 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Unique features of our programme include:
- suitably experienced speakers.
- drinks and refreshments will be provided (at $120 per course, [no GST, Corporate Discounts available], snacks, coffee & tea will be provided).
- the exact dates of the courses are made known in advance (so that TRs can plan ahead).
- Conveniently located, the classes would be conducted at locations near MRT stations (Raffles Place, Shenton Way-Tanjong Pagar or Novena).
- Gifts for Society Members (NTUC Fairprice or equivalent vouchers, of up to S$20 per course. Not applicable for in-house programmes)
To find out more about our programme, click on the links below.
For enquiries, please contact:
Have a good and profitable year ahead!Monday, 23 January 2017 00:00 cmsadmin